Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Norwalk Oyster Festival - Joan Jett!

So, I'm not the biggest fan of the Norwalk Oyster Festival.  To me it felt like it kind of went down hill in the last five years.  The $12 admission fee adds up with a family, the crafts were no longer very good (just an opinion) and the food court lost a few regulars (Where did you go Norwalk Ski Club?!?!).  So, I haven't been in a couple of years but...Joan Jett will be playing on Saturday night!  I mean, that's kind of cool.  Very retro 80s act and yes, I love Rock 'n Roll!  There will be other entertain on Friday Night (Scott Stapp of Creed) and Sunday during the day, but I'm really only interested in Saturday night.  Admission is $12 and includes the entertainment.

For information, go to: http://www.seaport.org

It will hopefully be worth the trip.  I haven't had a Pizza Fritta in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment